This is very important for the butterfly bush. It is best to prune the butterfly bush every year in early spring (after the night frost) to 30 cm above the ground. The butterfly bush will automatically assume a length of 1 meter again in that same year and will bloom profusely.
Package contents: 2 x Buddleja davidii Royal Red – 2 x Buddleja davidii White Profusion – 2 x Buddleja davidii Pink Delight – 2 x Buddleja davidii purple Black Knight
The products will be between 30 and 38 cm measured including root ball and pot upon receipt.
Receiving the plants
When you receive the plants, it is desirable to plant them immediately.
Can’t do this?
- Cover the roots and place the plant in your garden house or garage.
- Never leave a plant outside unprotected against wind and rain.
- Make sure that the roots do not dry out. For example, by putting the pot with the roots in a large plastic bag and then putting some moist soil in this bag.
- Do not do this for more than 1-2 days.
- On delivery the products will be 30-38 cm incl p9 pot. This differs per plant.
- Before you plant the products, soak them in lukewarm water for an hour so that the roots can absorb properly. Then please make a hole that is spacious enough for the roots of the plant, about 1.5 times the size of the root ball.
- Gently press the soil around the butterfly plant.
We supply quality plants and trees all year round, grown with love and straight from the grower. Deciduous trees are supplied “”with leaves”” in spring and summer, but become “”bare”” in winter and spring.